A quality access control system is the first step in protecting your assets, property and people. Whether you need to control access to a single door or a complex multi-site, fully integrated facility, we provide it all. Our security professionals can design an access control system that ensures only the right people get in. Access control can help to limit risk to your organization in the following ways:
• Get complete control of access by door, date and time.
• Have control of multiple buildings and remote administration from anywhere.
• Produce custom reports with audit history of system events.
• Integrate alarm, video surveillance and business applications.
• Real-time monitoring of building access and doors.
• Interface capability with HR and directory services.
• Compliance with regulatory requirements
We can help protect your property, your inventory and your employees by limiting or controlling access into or out of key onsite areas.
• Maintain an audit trail of who went where and when.
• Reduce cost and time of having to rekey your location.
• Remote administration can be provided; reducing management issues and reduces overall system cost.
• Proximity Cards flexible enough to be carried in your wallet, and Key Fobs that install on your key ring.
ATSI provides Chicagoland’s broadest range of smart card-based credentials such as cards, tags and keyfobs. As part of its portfolio, ATSI offers non technology IDs as well as single technology, multi technology, and contact chip-based smart cards.
ATSI offers a family of biometric access control systems that are reliable and efficient.
Time & Attendance
Control time & attendance through codes, cards, or biometrics. Increase productivity and eliminate “buddy-punching” or the chance of workers’ compensation/time fraud.