We specialize in Structured Cable Installations including Voice, Data, Fiber Optics, CCTV & IP Camera Systems, Paging, Network Equipment Installation, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), and Wireless Systems in Commercial environments. We deliver quality solutions on time and on budget. From service calls to remodels, office relocations, rollouts to new installations, ATSI has your solution.
Projects: Remodels, Relocations, New Construction, Network Upgrades, Moves-Adds-Changes
Systems: Voice, Data, CCTV & IP Camera Systems, Wireless Systems, Audio/Video, Distributed Antenna Systems, Paging, VOIP
Cabling: Cat5e, Cat6, Single and Multi-Mode Fiber, Coaxial Cable Installation & Certification
Other Installation Services: Site Surveys, Communications Rooms Buildups including Cable Management & Rack/Network Equipment, Cable Demolition, Circuit Extensions, Fusion Splicing, IP Cameras
Environments: All Commercial premises including Office, Apartments & Campus, Retail, Industrial, Hospitals, Schools, Hospitality, Financial, Data Centers
• SPEED: Fiber optic networks operate at high speeds – up into the gigabits
• BANDWIDTH: large carrying capacity
• DISTANCE: Signals can be transmitted further without needing to be “refreshed” or strengthened.
• RESISTANCE: Greater resistance to electromagnetic noise such as radios, motors or other nearby cables.
• MAINTENANCE: Fiber optic cables costs much less to maintain.
Whether it’s a data center, server room,family room, media area, or an entire basement completion, we will oversee all aspects of the project and make sure it is done right, on time and on budget.
Meet with our designers and find out what is new and cutting edge. Our clients find it refreshing to get answers to their questions about the ever-changing world of home and business control and management.
Every structured cabling system is unique. This is due to variations in:
• The architectural structure of the building, which houses the cabling installation;
• The cable and connection products;
• The function of the cabling installation;
• The types of equipment the cabling installation will support — present and future;
• The configuration of an already installed system (upgrades and retrofits);
• Customer requirements
• Manufacturer warranties
At ATSI, we offer a wide range of structured wiring solutions along with the cable and wire management solutions to run your cables the right way.